[THIN] Strange problem with CMC after upgrading to FR2

  • From: "Christian Dady" <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:58:23 -0500 (CDT)

Our FP2 upgrade went just fine on the server end, but after upgrading the
CMC on my Win200 Pro laptop, the text is so small it is unreadable.

I've tried adjusting the icon size (doesn't change the text size), and
doing a fresh install.  Nothing seems to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Christian Dady
Intel Platform Services, ING Americas