[THIN] Stop 44 and 76

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@FREELISTS. ORG" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:58:51 -0400

There has been a few threads about Stop 44 and 76 occurring on DL380G3's
pointed to the Rilo boards.

Well we had one of those today and looked on HP's web site - reference
for the stop 44 but not for the 76.

So I got on the horn with Microsoft, sent them a dump and lo and be hold
an answer

 <http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/17850.html>
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/17850.html

Hope this helps everyone

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: tech.gif

This Week's Sponsor - Appsense Technologies
New! AppSense Optimizer is a new product from AppSense
designed to increase the user capacity of your servers.
http://www.appsense.com/