[THIN] Re: Spool32 -- Win95

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:46:21 -0500

We tried this earlier and it had no effect.  And their PC is old so I don't
know if it could even handle win98.
I am of the opinion that unless he upgrades the OS he is out of luck, but
clients don't like hearing that sort of thing.

I am just glad I wouldn't be responsible for DOING the upgrade.

Jason