[THIN] Re: Sp4 question

  • From: "Sergio Blum" <sergio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:42:25 -0300

Hey, hey, hey!

The DOSKBD works on windows 2000.
I've been using it for long time, at my company and at my customers.
It's works fine, but it's simple not included on Win2K, you need to
copy it.

Sergio Adriano Blum - www.sisnema.com.br
MCP - MCSA - MCDBA - MCSE - CCA - CCEA
                 ByBLUM Developments

Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator

>>> mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/29 7:20 pm >>>
Hi
I have a ... "why was this included as a fix type question..."

According to MS in article  327194
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327194

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];257966 Doskbd Is
Not Available in Windows 2000

Why has this been included ? anyone have any ideas? I shall be
installing SP4 on test servers tomorrow so ill check for myself to see
ifs now been included ( great if it is but i doubt it)

Anyone have any ideas ? Most confusing if you ask me.

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130