[THIN] Slowness

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <nrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:16:46 -0600

This is a little off subject but I know you guys are extremely
knowledgeable.

I'm having desktop problems as to when I try to open any application
whether it's a windows program (windows explorer) or an application such
as word, my computer waits about 30 seconds to a minute before it opens.
Once opened the program works great?  Just takes forever to open any and
all programs. I'm having this same problem with several computers at
this location.  Running Windows XP Pro and plenty of RAM (256 and
above). Anyone have any ideas or experiencing the same problem?

Thanks
Nick Robinson
NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx