[THIN] Slow Apps from NFuse Site

  • From: "Seitz, Linden" <L.Seitz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin@Freelists. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:17:22 -0500

Have a NFuse 1.61 site with Columbia version 6.036, and I am seeing 2-3
minutes delays in the application kicking off once the user clicks the icon
after they have authenticated to the site.  The issue just recently appeared
within the past week or so, while the page had been working fine for months
prior.  No hardware or software changes were made to the server.  Other than
network, what are some other areas I can investigate in trying to determine
the cause of the delays?

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/