[THIN] Slightly odd question

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:11:34 +0100

We host an app for a number of UK Health Trusts. One of the sites is having
trouble and we believe the client software is to blame. The only machine
that works properly has client files dated August 15th, 2000. All the other
machines use a different client version and are experiencing the same Oracle
error. The IT dept at the remote site are a bunch of chocolate teapots so
can anyone on the list tell me which ICA client version has files dated
15/08/2000? If I can find the particular client, perhaps I can chase the
trouble away.

Regards
Angus