[THIN] Re: Silent Installation of ICA Client 7?

  • From: Brian Murphy <brian_murphy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:14:58 -0400

Try this.........
Download the ica32t.EXE file from Citrix.
Download Installshield "Package from the Web"

Expand the ica32t.exe to a temp directory.

Open the ctxsetup.ini

Modify the following section:
[Setup]
Product=Citrix ICA Web Client
InitialPrompt=0
TARGETDIR=%PROGRAMFILES%Citrix\icaweb32
UninstFile=%TARGETDIR%uninst.inf
DisplayLicenseDlg=0
AddUninstallLink=1
PromptForCopyingPlugins=0
DisplayStatusMsg=0

Repackage as exe using Installshield Package from the Web.

-Murphy