[THIN] Siemens SX56 and Citrix web client

  • From: "Shackleford, Adam" <Adam.Shackleford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <THIN@xxxxxxxxxx>, <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:29:33 -0500

Is anyone out there using PocketPC and Citrix web clients for NFuse?

Currently I am testing a Siemens SX56 Pocket PC phone connecting to
NFuse over the internet on a dialup connection.  I can get the logon
screen and then to the NFuse apps page, but when I go to open a
published app I am prompted to d/l the launch.asp page.  I am not given
the option to run the page after download only the ability to save it.

ANY suggestions, comments, or fixes would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam Shackleford

IST, International Infrastructure

Mary Kay Cosmetics