[THIN] Re: Shell replacement for Windows 2000

  • From: "Chuck Forslund" <charlief40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:00:05 -0700

Hi,

Try NCDs Thinpath PC and Management Portal. It allows you to centrally
manage all PCs as thin clients. It replaces the windows explorer shell with
a thin client shell which looks very much like Thinstar terminals. You can
update software (ICA, RDP..), and manage security settings and connections
to pcs by groups. Install the eval download to a W2K server and then point
your pcs web browser at the web share. An install will convert your PC to a
managed thin client in minutes. You can clone desired configurations to
deploy to other pcs. To check it out, go to

http://www.ncd.com/products/software/thinpathpc/

and click "Download ThinPath Software".

Good luck.

Chuck