[THIN] Re: Setting up Web Interface to do RSA for External butnot internal subnets

  • From: "Dirk Blose" <Dirk.Blose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:42:05 -0400

I've completed the couple steps and everything seems to be working fine. =
If I have any trouble I'll drop a note.

Thanks for the assist.

Dirk Blose, MCSE, CCA
Lead Technical Analyst
(919) 765-4791
dirk.blose@xxxxxxxxxx

>>> lynch00@xxxxxxx 04/23/04 11:47AM >>>
Let me know if you run into problems.  We had a client that we had to go
through the configuration change step-by-step.  Otherwise, they would get
HTTP 500 errors and sometimes it just wouldn't work (i.e. there would be =
no
RSA Passcode field, but an error message came back stating that the RSA
Passcode was invalid).

Chris=20

Neoware makes computing open, secure, reliable,=20
affordable, manageable and obsolete-free.=20
Starting at $199!=20
http://www.neoware.com=20

Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com