[THIN] Re: Setting page file

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:27:27 -0700

Problem is no matter how I set it it is being set to something else.  It
says that it is set to 4092 but when I look on the c: drive where it is it
is set to something much smaller that 4092.  Does not matter what size I set
it to or how it ends up being the size the system sets it to.  It is like
the options in the panel for setting Pagefile size is not working and the
system is setting it to whatever it thinks is good.

I checked our GPO and I can't find anything that would be causing it.  I am
beginning to think it is a bug with w2003 pre sp1???