[THIN] Session Disconnect Reason

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:46:58 +1000

We have enabled broken connection logging on our remote working servers. Does
anyone have a list of what the error / source / reason codes are? Event ID:
9030Ie: A broken connection event has occurred on Session Id 5. The DomainName
was awesomedomain.com and the UserName was somestupiduser. The ClientName was
somestupidcomputer and the ClientAddress was 192.168.24.202. The broken
connection event source was 2 and event reason was 1. Any help much appreciated
- as surprise, surprise there is little in the way of ANY doco anywhere.. :(
Cheersscanjam