[THIN] Re: Server slowing down for about 5-10mins

  • From: Peter.Frey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:08:02 +0200

Hi Jeff,

I found it. It was not in the WINNT folder but under C:\Program
Files\Trend\SProtect\TMFilter.sys.
File Version 6.150.0.1001.

I also checked with ProcessExplorer v5.23 (a great utility from
www.sysinternals.com, unfortunately we did not know it last autumn when we
had the problems with trendmicro) but could not find a TMFilter.sys beeing
loaded neither by the EarthAgent.exe, TrendVcsAgent.exe nor SpntSvc.exe
process.

In what process context should it be running? Or will it be loaded only on
demand?

Peter