[THIN] Re: Server restore problems

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:42:28 -0500

Sorry, I replied from offsite and I didn't have the message at hand.
When I run the setup I get a message that says "Unable to capture the
uninstall sequence". Setup than runs and I select remove, files are
extracted and then they whole process back out. The same thing happens
from running the setup from disk or from Add and Remove programs.

Lonnie Truskowski
Information Technology Manager

Borton-Lawson
613 Baltimore Drive, Suite 300