[THIN] Re: Secure communications... is this redundent

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:58:56 -0700

Unless you are really paranoid about the traffic on your local
network, and if you are afraid that someone might get information
from the Citrix session on the local network.  If not, then the
communication from the Citrix client and the CSG server would be
encrypted, and you wouldn't necessarily need to encrypt the entire
ICA session.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406