[THIN] Re: Seamless/Window behavior with HP T5500 thin-client

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:52:41 +0100

Hi
The Ce ICA client does not support seamless windows even on the latest version.
Also, the Ce ICA client does not support session sharing either.

For example If your using published individual apps via Web Interface on a
ce/ce.net device , users will get login scripts every time .This is a real
chore for users I have tested it and users hated it (i did as well).

You could contact Citrix and ask them if they are going to provide the
funtionality. The more people who ask the better ;¬)

Regards