[THIN] Samsung ML-4500 Printer

  • From: "Jeffery Scherer" <jscherer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:34:20 -0500

I'm trying to get a Samsung ML-4500 Series local printer to work on a
windows 98 client. Using Citrix Metaframe 1.8 service pack 3, windows 2000
service pack 2. I have tried to equate it to an HP LaserJet, HP LaserJet 4,
Samsung ML-84(PCL), and a Samsung ML-85(PCL) without any luck. Client can
print test page locally so I've got that covered. Loaded the Samsung ML-4500
driver for Windows 2000 on the server, but that failed as well. Has anybody
had any luck with the Samsung printers? Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks

Jeff Scherer

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded