[THIN] SV: feel stupid but have to ask how to do this

  • From: "Johan Martens" <johan.martens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:16:08 +0100

Hi again,

Finaly i got it!!

Download the cab file from

http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=164539&pID=186

<http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=164539&pID=186>

copy the file into web interface ICA folder.

Run the wizard in the WI admin tool.

Rename the client file in the wizard to icaweb.cab

Version is

File Name: icaweb.cab
Version: 10,0,52110,0 (use commas!)
Class ID: (I left class id untouched)

 Then it worked if the client on the machine have older version than 10.

The web interface site must be in the trusted site list also.

I think that's All u need to do!!

Thanks Malcolm for help!!

Best regards