[THIN] Re: SV: Visio 2002 adm file???

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:31:37 -0400

Thanks for the link however this only allows you to set the macro
security level. I need one that allows you to set the default path. From
reading it sounds like it is on the resource kit...but I don't have
that. It anyone has this file it would be most helpful if they could
email it to me.

Again thanks for the help,

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA

Network Administrator