[THIN] SV: Photo Editor and Picture Manager

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:29:30 +0100

nope, but you migh have to redo the file assosiations after installing
photoeditor.

Its worh mentioning that you can not print for picuter manager in
windows 2000, since microsoft were drunk the day they threw it together,
and the printing uses functionality only avaliable in 2003 and xp...
quite amazing....

I also had a problem when installing office 2003 with regards to the
picture manager Classes (HKCR), they were created with only the
administrator wich was used to install able to read them, wich made a
problem, this i solved by manually adding the users group to there keys.
But after more testing on a new server i found that is you apply SP1 for
office, and choose to repair the install, it solves this problem.

So installing it from a pre patched install, might be a good idea. (not
tested it myself)

Mvh
Svein Arild

  _____