[THIN] Re: Running Outlook.prf once

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:13:31 -0500

Or use the custom maintenance wizard to create the profile, then run the
change onto the servers and it will put everything in place for you.  I hope
that makes sense.  that's why I always recommend using the custom
installation wizard to create an MST so that these things are in place
before hand.

Jeff Pitsch