[THIN] Rumors flying around briForum

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

Day one is over and here are a few things overheard... Citrix has decided to
remove the name Metaframe from the product.....future versions will just be
Citrix Presentation Server...marketing bastards!
Sounds like conferencing manager is going to die..buy now if you want it.
MPS 4....don't look for it anytime before August....yikes....

Of course you didn't hear this from me... discuss amongst yourselves....

Check out my pictures from the event which are linked in the blog at
http://www.briforum.com it is almost like being here...

JK