[THIN] Re: Round Robin DNS in W2K

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:46:01 -0500

Another thing besides just adding in the multiple A records that you have to
do to enable Round Robin:

Go into your DNS Admin tool, right-click on your DNS server, got to
properties. Under the Advanced tab, you will find a checkbox "enable round
robin" this will need to be checked.

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer