[THIN] Re: Rightfax

  • From: Euan Cooper <Euan.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:09:24 +1200

Yes - At least on 8.0 (never tried it when we were running earlier
versions).

What I had to do to make this work was set up a published app to run
FaxCtrl.exe and have the user run that before the published app they want to
"print to fax" from (I seem to recall a tech note on the RightFax web site
that sort of explains this).