[THIN] Re: Reversed Published App?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:42:27 -0700

Which version of Presentation Server?  PS4 has quite a few enhancement for
heavy internet users.
Also, can you provide more specific to the problem?

On 6/21/06, Chris Grecsek <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We use published desktops and our users are 95% happy with performance and the way things integrate/work. The one area where folks aren't quite as happy as they could be is with browsing the Internet via IE (big surprise eh?)…right now we just train users on how to toggle between their published desktop and their local desktop to do heavy browsing. I was wondering if anyone knows a way where we might be able to "reverse publish" or make a local application available within the published desktop (specifically IE)?

I know that's asking for miracles – but if anyone is doing anything
inventive for making browsing via a published desktop a more pleasant
experience (other than user training), I'd love to hear it.

Cheers.