[THIN] Re: Restrict access to WI

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:59:10 -0400

Just realized I'm going about this all wrong.  All I need to do is make
a webpage that is hit prior to hitting the access gateway.  This package
has NTFS security applied based on the AD group with which I want to
restrict uses.  If you can successfully login to that page, it will just
redirect you to the Access Gateway where you can auth to that. Or, I can
possibly grab the username/password from the first login attempt, and
pass it to the WI.