[THIN] Re: Restore

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:57:25 -0700

Hi David,

Note: you are on SP5 - not a bad idea to patch your server.

If you have only one box - uninstall MetaFrame, fix TSE and reinstall MetaFrame with all patches, activate licenses. It might be your quickest option.

If you have several servers which are only approved for sp5...

ALEX

From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Restore
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:26:22 -0600

I recently restored a NT 4.0 TSE SP5 and MF 1.8 SP1 server. The server came back OK, but Citrix is not working. Users cannot log into it and from the console if I try to bring up MFADMIN or any of the Citrix tools, we get

        "You have upgraded to a newer version of Window Terminal Server. You
must reinstall Citrix to use this tool"

        Is there any way to work around this, or is reinstalling Citrix the
only way?

=================================== This weeks Sponsor: triCerat, Inc ScrewDrivers fxp: Self Configuring Printer Driver with Bandwidth Control Learn more at: http://www.tricerat.com/?page=products&product=sdfxp