[THIN] Re: Resource Manager reports "server down"

  • From: "Lee, David (CITY TREASURY)" <David.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:22:36 -0000

We're also seeing this on a pair of servers in our farm (also XPe FR2 on
Win2k SP3, with MDAC 2.7).  These two servers use Dell 1655MC blade
hardware, but we have another eight blades with an identical Citrix build
which do not have this issue.  Restarting the IMA service and running
DSMAINT make no difference.  One of these servers is actually a test box
which has been updated to MDAC 2.8, but again no luck.  Users have no
problems connecting to the servers and the only other indication of a
problem is an event log message stating that Citrix RM failed to monitor
system metrics, there may be an operating system or datastore problem
(abbreviated).