[THIN] Re: Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:57:00 -0500

Having messed with that some I can tell you the OCX (web client) and the
MSI (Full RDC client) are worlds apart. While you may have several
controls and functions available on the full client most are sorely
lacking in the web version. You are most likely out of luck.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188