[THIN] Re: Recovered Word Files Pane - Default Profile

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:06:22 +0100

It's:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\(VERSION)\(APP)\Resiliency

VERSION obviously depends on which version you have, 2003 is "11.0",
subtract 1 for each previous generation.
APP is Word/Excel/etc, whichever program is showing the recovered files.

Delete the whole Resiliency key, it gets made and removed by the apps as needed.

Andrew