[THIN] Re: Ramifications of UDP in MFXP farm

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:49:46 -0700

Do you have WYSE management software? Can you add an IP address or =
Server
name for polling the farm (i.e. in ICA syntax TCPBrowser=3DZDC)? I think =
this
will work without needing UDP available since it won't try to broadcast,
rather, it will ask the ZDC directly for it's list of published apps....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262