[THIN] Re: RPC and RDP

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:12:40 -0700

Can you explain how RPC works as part of file sharing? When you grant VPN
access in this fashion the end user does have the same access as if they
were local, I just don't know how RPC works as part of CIFS file sharing..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262