[THIN] Re: RESOLVED RE: [msexchange] Re: OT But desperate Exchange 2003 Permissions issue

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:22:32 -0500

Here's a start:
http://tinyurl.com/4totl

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.
-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nick Smith
Posted At: Thursday, March 10, 2005 6:14 AM
Posted To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxx
Conversation: RESOLVED RE: [msexchange] Re: [THIN] OT But desperate
Exchange 2003 Permissions issue
Subject: [THIN] RESOLVED RE: [msexchange] Re: OT But desperate Exchange
2003 Permissions issue

In
Exchange System Manager- First Storage Group - Mailbox Store -
Properties - Permissions User had all access rights permitted. We
removed these rights and restarted services. This not only removed the
inherited rights from the Users group in the Mailbox Rights Permissions,
but also removed the group altogether from both the Mailbox Store
Permission in Exchange and the Mailbox Rights Permissions in ADUC.

Which is great and my client may not now sack us, but; can anyone point
me to a resource which explains the interrelation of permissions
accessible through Exchange System Manager and ADUC?

Nick