[THIN] REMINDER NEOCUG March 13th Meeting: Performance Management Webcast

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://kenzig.com" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:52:50 -0800 (PST)

Remember to sign up soon!

            Hi All,

        The North East Ohio Citrix Users Group is coming to your desk this
month on March 13th at 3:30 pm, virtually! In lieu of our regular meeting we
are offering an educational webcast focused on improving the difficult task of
managing performance across your Citrix Presentation Server environment.

        Please be certain to reserve your spot and register now at:

         http://www.reflectent.com/ext/cugwebcast.aspx
<http://www.reflectent.com/ext/cugwebcast.aspx>

        Weâ??ll be focusing on best practices to better monitor user-level
performance and ensure the environment operates as required. Reflectent
Software, a Citrix partner will also present a new monitoring solution that
provides:

        *       Real-time, session-level insight into application performance
        *       Proactive problem identification and diagnostic data
        *       Accurate capacity reporting to optimize your environment.

        Get ahead of potential performance problems, understand capacity
constraints and avoid the consistent finger-pointing in diagnosing availability
incidents. Itâ??s not always a Citrix problem â?? get the data you need to
prove it.

        Register for this informative webcast at:
http://www.reflectent.com/ext/cugwebcast.aspx
<http://www.reflectent.com/ext/cugwebcast.aspx>

        Feel free to pass onto your friends and colleagues so we have an
excellent turnout online.

        Regards,

        Jim Kenzig

        President Northeast Ohio Citrix Users Group