[THIN] Quick print policy question

  • From: "Adam Granatela" <agranatella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:51:34 -0600

Quick question so I don't chase around things that aren't there.  PS4
environment.  Print policy is set to auto-create printers, use native
drivers, use UPD if native drivers are not present.  Due to the
infrastructure at this client, it makes sense to use the feature "Connect
directly to network print server if possible."

However, what I'm not seeing from some users are their auto-created printers
on the Citrix servers when they are logged in.  But, if I run
printcfg.exefrom their session, I see all of their printers and they
are listed as
auto-created.  Is this a quirk with this feature that the print queues are
not created on the Citrix servers because the jobs are sent directly from
the Citrix server to the network print server?  Thanks much,

Adam