[THIN] Re: Quick Way to delete profiles

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:20:19 -0500

MessageI use the following .cmd script to delete profiles from NT4.  It
attempts to rename the profile directory to verify that the profile isn't in
use, and if it isn't, deletes it.  Not tested on 2k...

- Bob Coffman

Call with parameters: server username

echo off
echo %1
if not exist \\%1\c$\wtsrv\profiles\%2 goto done
rename \\%1\c$\wtsrv\profiles\%2 z1clnpro.zyx
if exist \\%1\c$\wtsrv\profiles\%2 goto done
rmdir \\%1\c$\wtsrv\profiles\z1clnpro.zyx /S /Q
:done