[THIN] Published Apps Disappearing

  • From: "Robert Barrett" <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:06:41 -0600

Hi,

We are using Presentation Server 3.0 and windows 2003 servers, and are
running into a frustrating problem.  It seems that every now and then
for no apparent reason people lose their published app icons in both the
Citrix Program Neighborhood and the Agent.  It does not seem to be
related to school, job function, rights (happening to us as well).  It
happens to staff and students, their home directories and hence
redirected folders are on different servers.  I even have a few kids
that sometimes they login and there is nothing there to start with, I
have personally entered passwords, reset up the farm, tried Custom ICA
connections and nothing. Then they will logout and in again and all is
well, until a later date.  Confused!

Robert Barrett MCSE, CCA

Enterprise Administrator
robertb@xxxxxxxxxx