[THIN] Re: Proxy Connection Failure when trying to launch an app from nFuse. Any ideas???

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:43:02 -0500

We don't have a proxy.  This is actually from their ISP when connecting to our
CSG site.  I'll check on the version but I do believe at least 1 was IE6 SP1
with all the security rollups.

  _____

Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>