[THIN] Re: Programs folder, Please go away!

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 01:14:30 -0700

I think you need to get rid of the Programs folder in both the user's
profile as well as the All Users profile.  If you're running Win 2k, then
right-click on Start-->Programs and select Explore All Users.  Hope this
helps.

Dean Theophilou

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.