[THIN] Profiles not loading

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:14:04 -0400

Error about not having sufficient permission to load profile,not even
getting a temp profile. Profile path ok, permissions ok.

I have a work around re creating user, these are only shop floor running
a published desktop. No email ,little printing thankfully.. But I'd
really like to get to the bottom of it.

Windows 2000 SP4  MF XPa FR2

Anyone have a clue? Thanks, Joanne

        Notice: This transmission contains confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action in reliance
on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited by anyone
except the party to whom it is addressed.