[THIN] Re: Problems publishing Acrobat 7

  • From: "Guzzo, Mark A (Mark)" <guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 14:37:16 -0500

Try this reg key. I use it for publishing Messenger Plus.

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\wfshell\TWI

New String Value (REG_SZ) = LogoffCheckSysModules

Data = "name of app"  for me it is MsgPlus.exe

This is where I got this awesome info from!

http://www.brianmadden.com/forum/tm.asp?m=12633&mpage=1&key=&#12633

M a r k  G u z z o

Utility Infrastructure Services

Citrix Administrator