[THIN] Problem with Remapping Drives

  • From: "Daniel Schoppmann" <dschoppmann@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:14:17 +0100

Hi

The driveremap.exe hangs.
I am BEFORE the MF Installation.
I already changed the from domain to workgroup member, as Doug Brown
recommends.
But still no chance.

Is it possible, that remapping doesn't work if I have dynamic discs on the
server.

Config:

Disk 0 (Raid 1 inside server)   holds C as Primary and E as Logical Drive
within Extended Partition
Disk 1 (SAN Volume via Fibre Channel adapter) holds D as Simple Volume
(dynamic)

C 6 GB should be system
D 7 GB holds swapfile of 4 GB
E 1 GB is for emergency W2K Installation

Pleas, don't get confused. This system wasn't designed to be a
Terminalserver (IBM x330), altough the SAN-Drive is much fast then an
internal RAID 1 array :-) This was a former Lotus Notes Server that I want
to change to a Metaframe Server.

Ciao, Daniel

dschoppmann@xxxxxx
http://www.schoppmann.com/