[THIN] Re: Problem with Linux, Java and WI v3

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:11:38 -0000

OO yes, lets work on something I know and give my head a rest from this
wall... ;)

Download the root cert's from freessl on this page
(http://www.freessl.com/starterssl/starterssl-installcert.html). Its already
in the right format iirc.

Copy these to the java directory on the web server.

Within Web Admin, select the Client Deployment settings page and then check
'use a private root certificate' - specify the file name of the root
certificate that you've downloaded.

I've used freessl's ssl cert for loads of csg installations - works like a
charm :)