[THIN] Re: Printers on Win 2003

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:34:11 -0500

I forgot you were in the middle of moving to 2003.  I am loading Oki drivers
and their aren't saying a thing about 2003.  I only have one server to test on
(actually its a laptop) for 2003 terminal services.  I will try both and see
how it goes.  Maybe I will get brave and see about going 100% universal.
So far I like 03.  Very clean.

I will get back to you about the bricks later this week.

Greg