[THIN] Position in Boston for Citrix Tech Support Engineer

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NEOCUG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:38:54 -0400

FYI
If you are interested or know anyone interested contact Patrick Quigley
at address below.
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net <http://thethin.net>

Jim,
I was speaking with Brian Rota at Aegis in Boston and he mentioned that
you
maybe able to help me out. We are looking for a Citrix Technical Support

Engineer for an early stage Boston startup and Brian mentioned that you
maybe
able to post a Help Wanted to your subscribers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated since we finding it difficult to
find Citrix
trained people in general.

-Patrick (contact information below)
------------------------------------
Tech Support: To provide telephone and hands-on support of 3rd party
Citrix
product to both customers and resellers. The role also includes internal
technical
support and pre-sales support for our internal sales teams. The position
is
located in  Woburn, MA.
           Must have at least 2 years IT experience in a customer
focused
environment.
         Strong communications skills are essential in this customer
focused role.
         Good networking and/or operating systems skills, with
particular emphasis
on Windows NT and preferably Citrix MetaFrame environments.
         The applicant will ideally have a background in Server and
Networking
support or administration.
         A university degree is desirable although not essential for the
role.

Customer Focus Understands the importance of total customer care and is
able
to demonstrate the ability to build longer-term business relationships.
Is able to
manage the customers' expectations in addition to ensuring that a high
level of
service is delivered.
Communication Skills: Able to demonstrate excellent communication
skills,
influencing the customer to achieve a desirable outcome, both via
telephone and
written forms. Comes across open, clear and assertive, although able to
build
effective long-term relationships.
Teamwork Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the
organization
and plays an active part in the achievement of shared solutions and
results.
Decision Making Critically evaluates all available options and
effectively
executes conclusion to achieve desired result, working either
independently or as
part of a wider team.
Self Motivated and Resilient Demonstrates a high level of energy and
enthusiasm to achieve a positive result, can overcome obstacles. Is a
self starter
and driven to succeed, whilst displaying a confident approach.
Represents
AppSense to a high level of professionalism. Works well under pressure
and
deadlines.
Planning & Organization Applies a resourceful approach to work, using
time
management skills and prioritizing a complex workload. Structured and
methodical, yet additionally able to adapt style to maximize the
achievement of a
positive result.

Best Regards,

Patrick Quigley
First Pacific Ventures
P: 617-327-7274
E: Pquigley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Pquigley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
First Pacific Ventures is focused on making businesses. As a Venture
Capital company, we build companies by bringing together great ideas,
technology, money, and people.

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130