[THIN] Re: Pop Up Blocker

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:49:36 -0400

We have run into a couple of sites that don't work with Mozilla.  Out
of 200 users, I have maybe four or five who I gave IE back to.
Response has been very positive so far.  The biggest question I get
about it from my users is how to get it at home.  Most problems we
have run into with Firefox have been sites that rely on pop-ups to
function properly.  Once the site is added to allow pop-ups, things
work fine.

Greg