[THIN] Re: Peoplesoft and Oracle

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 18:12:21 +1100

Hi Charlie

The document from this link may help you with your peoplesoft deplayment. It's
based on
Peoplesoft on Xenapp on Virtual Servers, but it may offer some help.

http://rapidshare.com/files/309543772/PeopleSoft_on_XenApp_Scalability_Analysis_Physical_Virtu
al_Servers_2009.pdf.html

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Fri, Nov 20th, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello, My University is moving to Peoplesoft and Oracle as part of
> the
> project they require 5 workstations for remote access. I need to
> install
> peopletools, the peoplesoft applications, the change assistant and
> the
> oracle client. I would prefer to install this in a 2003 or 2008 TS
> environment. Does anyone have this scenerio working, is there any
> special tweaks? The concern from our developers is that users can
> get
> their own settings and configs.
>

> Thanks
> Charlie
> //www.freelists.org/list/thin
> Follow ThinList on Twitter
> http://twitter.com/thinlist
> Thin List discussion is now available in blog format at:
> http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com
> Thinlist MOBILE Feed
> http://thinlist.net/mobile
Follow ThinList on Twitter