[THIN] Pb with ICA client : Copy from client local drive to Citrix servers through ICA

  • From: Christophe MORVAN <christophe.morvan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:07:22 +0200

Hi all,

We seem to have a problem while copying data from our local PC drives to
our MF serveur through the ICA port : when transfering important
structures of data, the amount of files before and after is different,
few files are missing.

Is there any known limitation to the ICA client (length of path, size or
numbers of files ?)

We use the 6.20.985 version of the ICA client, on W32 PC and MF XP 1.0
FR1 SP1 WinNT4.0 SP6 boxes

Any help would be gretly appreciated.

Regards

--