[THIN] Re: Palm problems (Please help)

  • From: Tristan Baccay <baccay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

lonnie,

we have a similar setup but without outlook.  so i'm
not sure if this helps.  i had to go to the registry
and set the user directory to his/her home drive.
that way, irregardless of what server he/she logs
into, when they open the palm desktop, the info is the
same.

tristan

--- Lonnie Truskowski <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://tax.yahoo.com